2021 Ram 2500 Truck: Trim Levels & Options
Get the Power You Need in a New 2021 Ram 2500 Heavy-Duty Pickup Truck
If you’re in the market for one of the more powerful pickup trucks in the heavy-duty segment, you’ve come to the right place. The new 2021 Ram 2500 returns with the capability and performance you need for whatever the day has in store. This legendary pickup truck has the power and durability you need to conquer the day ahead. Bluebonnet Chrysler Dodge has new 2021 Ram 2500 models in stock and a team of associates ready to pair you with the model you want. We are your trusted new Ram dealer here in San Antonio. Our goal is to make sure you get the Ram 2500 of your dreams during your visit. Whether you’re heading off-road or towing your trailer, the new 2021 Ram 2500 is built to handle whatever job you have in mind. Continue reading to learn more about this best-selling pickup truck below.
Performance and Engine Options
The 2021 Ram 2500 offers three powertrain options to give San Antonio customers the power they need to tackle the day ahead.
- A 410-horsepower 6.4-liter eight-cylinder engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. This engine also produces 429 pound-feet of torque.
- A 370-horsepower 6.7-liter turbocharged diesel inline-six-cylinder engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. This engine also produces 850 pound-feet of torque.
- A 400-horsepower 6.7-liter turbocharged diesel inline-six-cylinder engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. This engine also produces 1,000 pound-feet of torque.
Standard and Optional Features
Get the features you and your passengers need for the ride ahead with your new 2021 Ram 2500. This heavy-duty pickup truck comes standard with features such as a massive eight-foot truck bed, convenient 40/20/40-split bench seat, durable vinyl flooring, a four-speaker Uconnect audio system with a five-inch display screen, and Bluetooth. There are also available options, including a larger cabin with Mega Cab models, self-leveling rear air suspension for a smooth ride experience, larger 8.4-inch or 12-inch Uconnect infotainment systems, and a premium 17-speaker Harman Kardon audio system.
Drive with confidence knowing the 2021 Ram 2500 is designed to keep you and your passengers safe and secure throughout San Antonio. This pickup truck comes with safety features, including an advanced airbag safety system, a rearview camera with dynamic gridlines, a convenient 360-degree camera system, forward-collision monitoring, and blind-spot monitoring acting as your second set of eyes on the road. Also available are LED headlights and a durable body frame to better withstand collisions.
- Tradesman: This base trim level leads the pack with features such as Bluetooth, 17-inch steel wheels, and a five-inch touchscreen audio system.
- Big Horn: Up next is the Big Horn model with features including larger 18-inch steel wheels, durable cloth seats, and an integrated trailer-brake controller.
- Laramie: The Laramie gets upgraded 18-inch alloy wheels, a larger 8.4-inch touchscreen display, heated front seats, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity.
- Power Wagon: Climbing the ladder is the new Power Wagon model. This trim level includes all-wheel drive, front and rear parking sensors, satellite radio, and a off-road suspension.
- Laramie Longhorn: The Laramie Longhorn combines technology and luxury with features like navigation, heated second-row seats, LED exterior lights, leather seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- Limited: Lastly, there is the range-topping Limited model with 20-inch alloy wheel, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, and a power-deployable running board.
Visit Bluebonnet Chrysler Dodge Today!
When you’re ready, make the short drive over to Bluebonnet Chrysler Dodge. We are centrally-located in San Antonio with the new 2021 Ram 2500 you want available right now. Contact us to learn more today!